Thanks for stopping by. Why not subscribe?
Enter your email address in the box to the right (and a little bit down) to receive Perfect Whole essays in your inbox. Be sure to check your email or spam folder to confirm the subscription.
Julie Goldberg (Ed.M., MA, MLIS) has lived a life entirely too entangled with books. She is a school librarian, former English teacher, compulsive reader, occasional jazz singer and aspiring novelist. You can follow her on Twitter @juliegoldberg, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, and follow Perfect Whole on Facebook.
About Perfect Whole:
Perfect Whole is updated with a new essay on the first and fifteenth of every month, whether it needs it or not.
***As of January 15, 2013, Perfect Whole will no longer be updated on a regular schedule, while I complete my first novel. It will be updated from time to time, and may return to a regular schedule in the future.***
The title of the blog comes from a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson entitled “Each and All.”
Each and All
- “Popping the Hood”
- Max Perkins: Editor of Genius
- The End.
- A New Year Every Day
- We Don’t Need Books to Free. We Need Them to be Brilliant.
- An Angel Packs a Suitcase
- The Other Julie Goldberg
- Lobbing Nerf Rocks
- Improvised Emergency Oil Candles
- “The Circus of Dreams”
- Perfect Whole, Superstorm Sandy Edition
- “One Lovely Blog”
- The Anti-Debate
- An Imperfect Conduit
- The Girl on the Garden State Parkway
- Against Positive Attitudes
- “Cromwell’s Long Game”
- Permission Slip
- Teach the Timeless
- Adventures in Bothmind
- Vocation, Virtue, and Jerry Sandusky
- What We Got for $140,000
- Common Ground in the Culture Wars
- Definitely Not the Opera
- A Year Has Passed
- Confession of Love
- Internettled? Work With It!
- This Essay is Not Living Up to Its Potential
- The Overthrow of the Queen
- Post-Apocalyptic Career Counseling, Part III
- Post-Apocalyptic Career Counseling, Part II
- Post-Apocalyptic Career Counseling, Part I
- Grand Unified Theory
- I Don’t Have Time to Believe in Writer’s Block
- Elegy for a Thousand Stolen Books
- God Bless You. Or Not.
- Questions About Digital Natives
- Funeral for a Digital Immigrant
A few things I was thinking about…
Recurring dreamsadvice attachment parenting authors blogging books Bothmind brain bullying consciousness consumerism digital immigrants digital natives DNTO economy education employment entrepreneurship feminism flash fiction freaks freedom internet letterboxing libraries love materialism midlife crisis motherhood PACC perfectionism politics publishing reading relationships religion romance soul survival teaching technology turret Waldorf education weeding wisdom writing
- Michael Hastings Dead at 33 rol.st/13RnYPJ via @rollingstone || Someone who really lived first. 33 minutes ago
What I’m readingNo data found